Not that we need to give you another reason to visit The Lodge at Two Rivers, but the town of Breckenridge was just named a Bicycle Friendly Community by the League of American Bicyclists. This recognition comes after the town’s ongoing efforts to encourage bicycling in the community. The Lodge guests can ride down new bike lanes that will be added in the weeks to follow.
Most employees work over the traditional 40-hour workweek and a company retreat can be just the trick to bringing the energy back into the conference room. However, if you don’t want your employees to go stir crazy halfway through the weekend, a few tips could help make a group outing both fun and functional. We took a look at The Lodge at Two Rivers, one of the luxury lodge rentals in Breckenridge Colorado, and how it offers everything needed for small group getaways.
- The retreat location should make your group feel like they are far from the hustle and bustle of work life. The location is also a part of the incentive for everyone to attend, especially since they will be away from their families for several days. The Lodge is nestled in the backcountry of Breckenridge, which is a popular location to visit any time of the year. However, be sure to decide on a retreat date early because The Lodge can book several months in advance.
- Decide your main objectives for the trip so you can designate specific times to training workshops and leaving the rest of the day for fun. The Lodge offers numerous activities for groups including 1/2 mile of frontage on the Blue and Swan Rivers which are available for fishing and easy access to nearby ski resorts, golf courses, horseback riding, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, swimming, sailing and wind surfing.
- Decide how large of a group will be going on the trip. Perfect for smaller groups, The Lodge can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Arrange proper transportation to and from the retreat center so the trip doesn’t start off on the wrong foot. A concierge service is available at The Lodge and includes shuttle service, chef service, grocery service, guided activities, spa treatments, and a Jeep rental.
- Make sure your housing has access to the outside world when necessary. The Lodge comes equipped with a computer, copier, scanner, fax machine, local and long distance phone access, and wireless internet access.
Often times when people think of vacationing in Colorado they automatically think of skiing. Colorado certainly has some of the best ski slopes in the world, but there’s a heck of a lot more to do than just ski! Here at The Lodge At Two Rivers we have an amazing array of activities all year round. Some of the best fishing holes in all of Colorado are located right here in Breckenridge. As a guest of The Lodge you’ll have access to more than a half-mile of Blue Ribbon Trout fishing that will amaze even the most experienced of anglers.